Sunday, December 6, 2009

Vintage Bell Moto Star Motorcycle - RARE FIND


I learn so much on Ebay...yesterday I listed my first vintage Bell Moto Star helmet. Apparently, these are very rare. Its one of those items you list and people start wanting to buy it now, hoping to get it for a steal.


Like I said I learn so much by selling on ebay. I just about didn't buy this helmet just because it was old. Now, I am glad I did because it could bring well over $500 on auction.


These helmets were made in Bell, CA and are some of the first helmets to incorporate safety regulations promoted by a foundation that took the life of a famous racer in the 50's.


Go to ebay and watch this baby sell...just go to Brooke Michael's Ebay Store.

1 comment:

  1. The helmet shown in this post look very much of that like a roadies kind off.
    bike for sale

    ReplyDelete