Thursday, July 2, 2009

Why An Auction Blog?

Over the years I have had tons of people come to me and ask how I got started in the auction business. I will share that in one of my first posts. As people follow this blog I will share the do's and dont's of ebay and other auctioning outlets that I and others have learned.

The goal of this auction is to share success stories with other auction addicts. That's right ... ADDICTS. Auctions and auctioning can be addicting.

With so many local auctions popping up all over the world I thought this would be a great way for people to connect.

You can share that big find you sold on ebay. Let people know where and what you will be selling if you auction locally.

This blog is also dedicated to building relationships between people who auction professionally and not so professionally. We hope to build and stregnthen the ever growing auction community.

No comments:

Post a Comment